7 Essentials for Healthy, Beautiful Skin (Hint: Get a Facial!)
When was the last time you had a facial? Was it that vacation you spent at a fancy spa resort? Before your wedding? In preparation for a special date or event? These are all great reasons to give your skin some extra attention, but facials aren’t just for special occasions.
We believe everyone needs a facial to keep skin looking and feeling fabulous. Don’t think of it as pampering. Think of it as investing in your skin, and do it for these reasons:
- Skin Care Tips. Estheticians know the best products, treatments, and techniques to care for every skin type. Whether you’re dealing with breakouts, dry skin, blackheads, fine lines, or brown spots, you’ll be able to ask questions and learn how to bring out the best in your skin every day.
- Professional Exfoliation. Exfoliation at home is important and beneficial, but your esthetician offers professional techniques like ultrasound, microdermabrasion, and peels to leave your skin looking fresh, smooth, and even.
- Extractions. Everybody deals with clogged pores, blackheads, and pimples at some point. Trying to clean these out at home can cause irritation and even minor scarring if the skin isn’t ready. At your facial, your esthetician will prep the skin so that it is soft and supple, making it possible to gently and effectively clean out those clogged pores and impurities without damage.
- Skin Cancer Screenings. Skin cancer is more common than you think. Your esthetician will analyze any abnormalities in your skin and let you know if a doctor should check them.
- Get Answers to Your Questions. Most of us wonder whether we’re really doing the best we can do for our skin. Is there a better way to cleanse or exfoliate? What can you do to reduce signs of aging? Are your sun worshipper days catching up with you? A professional esthetician can answer all your questions and give you advice about how to keep your skin healthy and beautiful at every age.
- Exposure to new products. Sometimes we get stuck in a skin care rut. We use the same products for years, even though our skin changes over time. At your facial, you’ll learn about different products for your specific skin type and problem areas. Your esthetician may give you samples of these products to try at home so you can see how your skin responds before you purchase.
- Relax! When you walk into your facial, you can forget the cares of the day, lie back, and simply relax. Getting a facial is one way you can care for yourself after spending most of your time investing in the people you love. It’s also one of the best ways to de-stress and encourage that healthy glow that keeps you looking beautiful.
The best reason to get a facial is because you deserve it! Call us today to schedule your appointment with our skin care specialists.