Enhanced Cleanliness Procedures
We have been working hard to ensure a safe environment by following and implementing the appropriate guidelines and recommendations. We value our clients and service providers, and will be taking extra steps to ensure everyone’s well-being. Because we want your experience to be as seamless as possible, here are some things that you ought to know:
- To honor social distancing guidelines, seating in our waiting area will be limited.
- Please do not bring anyone with you that is not receiving a service.
- When you arrive for your appointment, text, or call before coming in.
- There will be a simple check-in process/brief health screening.
- Although it is always our pleasure to provide you with a beverage, it is recommended that for now you bring your own.
- If you have a fever, or have been symptomatic, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Please consider wearing a mask.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry and exit.
- All workspaces and private rooms are being cleaned thoroughly in between each client. Common areas and restrooms also are being disinfected multiple times during the day.