Treat Your Skin to Some Holiday Cheer
We’re heading into the holiday season, and if you’re like us, you’re already starting to feel the pressure of shopping, scheduling, traveling, visiting, hosting, cooking, and all the other zillion things we do during this time of year. Somewhere amid all the bustle of holiday planning, it’s important to take time to de-stress. And we can’t think of a better way to do that than to schedule a facial.
If you’ve never gotten a facial before, you’re in for a treat. It’s not just about cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturizing. Your esthetician will evaluate your skin, answer questions, and offer professional advice about the best ways to keep your skin glowing. And the best part is, you’ll feel relaxed, refreshed, and rejuvenated.
Here’s what you can expect when you visit our spa:
- Rejuvenation—When you are stressed out from holiday planning and activity, just stepping into a tranquil, refreshing environment can make you feel better. At Regency Salon and Spa we work hard to make sure your visit is as relaxing as possible. Your facial is all about helping you feel refreshed and renewed, and that starts the moment you walk in the door.
- Professional skin treatments—Your esthetician will evaluate your skin type and the current health of your skin. Based on her assessment, she will professionally cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize your skin using techniques like microdermabrasion, peels, and ultrasound to deliver the most benefit.
- Help for trouble spots—Dry skin, oily skin, breakouts, blackheads, brown spots, and fine lines can leave you confused about how to properly care for your skin. At your facial, you’ll receive product recommendations and advice for your daily routine to help you feel your beautiful best.
- Answers to your questions—Which moisturizer is best? Should I exfoliate every day? How do I deal with acne? What is the best makeup for my skin type? Everyone has questions about creating the ideal skin care routine, and your esthetician is there to answer them for you. Don’t be shy—lay it all out on the table and find out how to keep your skin healthy and glowing.
- Treatment recommendations—If this is your first facial, your skin may have some healing to do, and your esthetician will help you know what steps you should take to promote that healing. She may recommend additional appointments for professional treatment as well as products you can use at home to promote the health of your skin.
As you head into the busy holiday season, make time in your schedule to care for yourself and your skin. It’s one of the best ways to de-stress and energize yourself as you savor the spirit of the season.